I'm sad to report that I only completed 16 of the 25 items on my Summer Bucket List. Poor form. We didn't canoe or tube down the river, eat at Montgomery Inn, visit the Newport Aquarium, tour Crown Hill Cemetery, or stargaze at Holcomb Observatory (in my defense, it was closed for an entire month). We didn't ride the Handlebar Indy pedal pub, get our picture taken at the LOVE sculpture, or eat dinner at the rooftop restaurant in Fountain Square. Somehow, I only attended one baseball game all summer and that is the summer fail that I'm most ashamed of.
However, rather than dwell on my summer shortcomings, I've decided to look ahead to my favorite season of the year. I bring you...my second annual Fall Bucket List. Sorry, Wheat.
- Visit a pumpkin patch and carve a pumpkin. - Complete!
- Watch a scary movie. - Complete!
- Drink apple cider. - Complete!
- Go to a football game. - Complete!
- Spend a day in Brown County.
- Bake something pumpkin. - Complete!
- Dress up for Halloween. - Complete!
- Tour Crown Hill Cemetery. - Complete!
- Make something in the crockpot. - Complete!
- Attend Lebanon's Apple Fest and eat an apple fritter. - Complete!
Some of these are repeats from last year, but I've also included a few new ones.
What are YOU doing in the next couple months to get fall festive?

I want to re-watch The Walking Dead!
ReplyDeleteI think 16/25 is still pretty darn good! Summer went by way too fast- I feel like I barely did anything! ;) Definitely hoping to soak in all the fall-ness I can. When is Lebanon's apple fest?! I SERIOUSLY want to go!!
ReplyDeleteYou can accomplish at least two of these this upcoming weekend (applefest + cider), and I will gladly tag along to bear witness. However, WHERE THE EFF IS HOCUS POCUS!?!?!? It should be on every fall checklist always and forever.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I only made it to one Reds game too. I kind of fell off the wagon, even though I've religiously watched them for the past few years. Maybe it's this new lawyer thing I have going on. I just didn't feel like being disappointed in the evenings. They kind of blew it, ish.
YUM I loooove me some apple fritters! Such a fun list! :)
ReplyDeletexo
Poor form
ReplyDeletewe're gonna carve pumpkins while watching a scary movie and drinking apple cider-- 1, 2, 3, things crossed off :)
ReplyDelete